Subject: Rechnung Nr. 20232467 und Ware versendet shipping note and invoice attached
From: Kathrin - Gabors MZ Laden <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:12:15 +0100

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Ihre Sendung ist heute mit "DHL" an Sie verschickt worden.

Eine E-Mail zur SENDUNGSVERFOLGUNG von DHL erhalten Sie separat.

Sie haben die Möglichkeit Ihre Rechnung über folgenden Link anzuschauen 
und herunter zu laden:

Rechnung 20232467 anzeigen 
<https://external.orgamax.de/document/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmaWxlSWQiOiIxMDM3ODYzIiwidGVuYW50SWQiOiI0OTk4OCIsImlhdCI6MTcwMDA0MzEyOH0.hoRTm9VPCJQ6v1vaAC33GykBLNx_NqSOwb7dErEL4fs>

Für Rückfragen geben Sie uns bitte Ihre Kundennummer sowie die 
Rechnungsnummer an.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Das Team von Gabors MZ Laden

Dear customer,

thank you for your order.

Your parcel(s) is due to be despatched with DHL.

Track this Parcel

If you would like to track the progress of your item, please wait for 
the tracking link which is to be send from DHL. Please note, no details 
will appear until DHL has collected the item and scanned it into their 
network. If you have a query about the shipment other than delivery, 
please contact us directly.

You can view and download your invoice via the following link:

Rechnung 20232467 anzeigen 
<https://external.orgamax.de/document/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmaWxlSWQiOiIxMDM3ODYzIiwidGVuYW50SWQiOiI0OTk4OCIsImlhdCI6MTcwMDA0MzEyOH0.hoRTm9VPCJQ6v1vaAC33GykBLNx_NqSOwb7dErEL4fs>

Please indicate your client and invoice number, should you have any queries.

Best Regards

The team of Gabors MZ Laden