Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 07:37:44 +0100 (CET)

This is the mail system at host mx4.cloud4u.solutions.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to
    talk to me: 554 IP=109.233.151.157 - None/bad reputation. Ask your
    postmaster for help or to contact [email-masked] for reset. (NOWL)

Subject: Projekt Oberhofen - PV
From: Bernd Dürring <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 07:22:12 +0100

Guten Morgen nach Klingenmünster,

die Module wurden gestern vollständig montiert.

Die Elektroanschlüsse können nun vorgenommen werden.

Wann sind wir dafür eingeplant?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bernd Dürring

Hauptstr. 33

76889 Pleisweiler-Oberhofen

Mobil: +49 171 4101977