Subject: Notification of Compensation Payment.
From: "Mr.Demones James" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 13:37:03 +0600

Greetings To You!

We have concluded to effect your payment through western union $6,000.00
daily until the $2.5million USD is completely
transferred to you accordingly. Though, Mr John Basil has sent $6,000.00 in
your name today so contact Western union Agent: Mr.Demons James EMAIL::(
[email-masked]) Tell him to give you the,sender name and
question/answer to pick the $6,000.00. NOTE; this payment has been
instructed by the Ministry Of Finance you must undergo due process once you
get in contact to enable them authenticate the legitimacy of your funds.

You can track it with this link
https://www.westernunion.com/web/global-service/track-transfer-success
Amount: Sent $6,000.00
(M.T.C.N): # 748-149-5772
Available, Amount: $6,000.00

The IMF commission who set up this payment programme is now waiting for
confirmation so hasten up and give the agent a call to process your funds
at once.

Here is the contact number +256 0769 523231

Once again congratulations.

Thanks
From Mr.Demons James.