Subject: Message About Your ATM Visa Card
From: "Mr. Brian Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 08:17:50 +0200

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

Good News For You!

I wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of all
unclaimed funds, Lottery funds, Compensation, Inheritance and Contract
funds, etc. Your long awaited fund amount of (US$3,000,000.00) Three
Million United States Dollars has been credited into an ATM Visa Card,
which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine cash point
worldwide without any problem and with maximum withdrawal of US$4,000.00
Dollars per a day, until the total amount in the ATM card is completely
withdrawn.

I have waited for you to contact me regarding the ATM Card but did not hear
from you so I went and registered the ATM CARD with *Intel Express Courier
Company*, Johannesburg South Africa for immediate delivery to you as I
traveled out of the country for a short Course and will come back to the
office by end of year 2026. You are advised to contact the Intel Express
Courier Company as quickly as possible and confirm when they will deliver
the Package/ATM Card to you because of the expiring date.

Furthermore, I have paid for the Delivery & Insurance Fees of the ATM CARD.
The only fee you will be required to pay to the Courier Company to deliver
the ATM CARD directly to your home Address in your country is *(US$250.00)*
only, being their *Security keeping Fee*. I would have paid the Security
keeping Fee to the courier company but they said NO because they don't know
when you will contact them in case of demurrages. You have to contact the
Intel Express Courier Company immediately on the below information for the
delivery of the ATM CARD to you.

*INTEL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY*

Contact Person: *Mr. Williams Botha*

Position: Director Delivery Department

Office Email: [email-masked]

Private: [email-masked]

Telephone:  *+27 61 854 7874*

To ensure accurate delivery, we advise that you re-confirm to them the
following details:

*1. Full Names:*

*2. Country & Address:*

*3. Tel/Mobile Number:*

*4. Occupation:*

*5. Age*

*6. Copy of your International Passport or ID card:*

Contact the Courier Company as soon as you have received this massage to
avoid further delay that could lead to cancellation of the ATM Card
delivery. Like I said, you are to pay them their *Security keeping Fee* of
*$250.00* before the ATM Card will be delivered to you, which is
compulsory. As a security measure, please ensure to quote this
Identification Security Code: *(IEC-ATM/SA30025)* on the message subject in
your correspondence with the above office for prompt attention.

Yours Sincerely

Brian Adams

(Acting Manager First National Bank of South Africa)

Johannesburg, Regional.