Subject: #SPF# winnings
From: "Mrs. Joyce" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 03:31:50 -0700

From Canadian lottery organization ticket free/online email address winnings

If you are the correct owner of this email address then be glad this
day as the result of the Canadian lottery online e-mail address
free-ticket winning draws of 24th April 2025, held in Toronto Canada has
just been released and we are glad to announce to you that your email
address won you the sweepstakes in the first category and you are
entitled to claim the sum of 48.4Million usd, Your email address was
entered for the online draw on this Free Ticket Numbers:
CA283345610012964 and won on this Lucky Numbers: QEv017622017210.

You are to contact Mr Terry R. Douglas at Royal Bank of Canada for quick
delivery of your cheque of 48.4Million usd. Note that all winners'cheques
are certified cashiers bank
cheques and when delivered and received by you, you can cash it in your bank
without any delay. Toenable Mr Terry R. Douglas ascertain you as the
rightful
winner and receiver of the 48.4Million usd, certified cashiers bank cheque,
make
sure you include the below listed information in your contact mail to
Mr Terry R. Douglas Your country of origin and country of
residence/work, complete official names, amount won, free ticket and
lucky numbers, date of draw, address where you wish to receive your
certified cashiers bank cheque, contact telephone, Sex and Age.

Reply to this message with your full name.... home address.... and your
direct phone numner... to claim your winning prize of 48.4million usd. Send
your full information where you want your check to be delivered to you.

Contact Mr Terry R. Douglas. at Royal Bank of Canada by replying to this
message with your full information to claim your fund.
Contact Phone number +1 416 748 0407
Whatsapp Number +1 416 748 0407

Just in case you are thinking of how you won without entering, then
know again that this very draw of the CA Lottery Organization in which
you have emerged as a winner was a free ticket online email address
draws where thousands of email addresses was collected from almost all
world wide websites and used for the online draws/sweepstakes and
during winners selection your email address came out among the first
ten which won you the lottery in the first winnings category and
entitles you to claim thecertified cashiers bank cheque of 48.4Million usd,

Yours in service
Mrs. Joyce L. Susan