Subject: Item shared with you: "E1m5ubKFmW2X0Fk.jpg"
From: "margaret@bustling-surf... (via Google Drive)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2025 00:17:03 +0000

I've shared an item with you:

E1m5ubKFmW2X0Fk.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kZUPupAWmA-NfnJcNQk-rMMD0-7iCAzf/view?usp=sharing&invite=CKy5joAG&ts=680c25ff

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click  
the link above.

ACCOUNT SECURITY! Resolve the payment issue immediately!

=============================

Hi! This is Reagan, and I assist clients at SMART INCOME GENERATORS.

It’s been around a year since you registered on our system. Our platform  
makes it easy to automatically produce various types of cryptocurrency for  
your convenience.

You haven’t logged in for an extended period. Our system has kept operating  
automatically, managing all processes efficiently.

In this timeframe, our system has generated $68,054 in additional earnings  
for you.

According to our rules76. Under our policies, if your account remains  
unused for over 12 months, it may be automatically deactivated.

For security reasons, log into your account and withdraw your money as soon  
as you can.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbyM-17nAMaJRwT1fGdim9Rk7yN-ywHHhpzQpXqCh0M_T2qMMVyxl90TlNU8q4igslkW/exec

To receive your payment, confirm your details via the link.

For links that aren’t working, copy the URL and paste it into your browser.